How to Help your Child
We want your child to be happy and successful and to make the most of their time at Kender.
You can help in this by:
- Sending your child to school on time at the beginning of the school day and collecting them promptly at the end of school.
- Coming to see us straight away if you have any worries or concerns. “Don’t bottle it up!”
- Try to attend all Parents’ evenings and meetings.
- Helping out with school trips, outings, events, cooking etc, and listening to readers.
- Read at home with your child.
- Read all letters and communications your child brings home.
- Support your child with any homework. At Key Stage 1, please help with the formation of letters, learning simple spellings, reading and discussing stories.
- Give some praise! A little praise and encouragement goes a long way to encourage both children and school!
- SMILE AT US IN THE PLAYGROUND!
You can give us feedback in different ways:
- Complete parent evening evaluations
- Write a comment on your child's report
- Call us
- Talk to use before or after the school day
- Visit Ofsted Parent View
- Fill in evaulations after curriculum events
- Join FoK
One way of giving us your feedback is to visit Ofsted Parent View. Click the link below to access this site